202992Re: written language for dyslexics

  • Dreugan Annam
    May 5, 2014
      I admit that I don't know much about dyslexia, so here are my questions:
      In languages like mandarin, with one symbol per word, do they then
      confuse word order? Is dyslexia always a confusion of order, or is it
      sometimes a confusion of similar symbols?

      --
      -- Dreugan Annam
      /dr"Ogan a*anam/, at least, if my transcription and pronunciation are correct.