200826Re: Khlìjha

  • Puey McCleary
    Feb 2, 2014
      This might sound a bit odd, but I have never actually written a grammar of
      Khlìjha suitable to be read by other people. For most of my life I didn't
      know that there were others who would even be interested in reading such a
      thing, so my priority was to learn the language as best I can rather than
      find a way to describe it so that others can decipher it. I'm afraid that
      at the moment I'm busy with a couple of translation projects, so I don't
      know when, if ever, I'll actually get to writing a suitable grammar.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic