198602Colloquial French resources

  • Aidan Grey
    Aug 29, 2013
      Rather than just another Future English, I'm working on a future French.
      Wassa is a polysynthetic French that's lost its nasals and its
      uvular/guttural R, and I'm still playing with the idea of tones, but not
      sure it's going to happen just yet.

      To that end - are there any good resources out there on colloquial / slang
      French? The French I know / read is very academic and literary, and I need
      to learn more about the ways that it's already changing.

      I've done some looking, but haven't had very good luck so far.

      Thanks,
      Aidan
    • Show all 50 messages in this topic