195401Re: OT: Middle Egyptian dictionary/grammar in Russian

  • taliesin the storyteller
    Mar 1, 2013
      On 03/01/2013 06:56 PM, George Corley wrote:
      > How much do the ebooks cost. Sadly, the facts of publishing right now are
      > such that publishers vary in how they price ebooks. Some of them even
      > price the ebook higher than the paperback, even though the ebook is
      > probably cheaper to produce.

      I get the privilege of paying VAT on ebooks but not on paper books. So
      most ebooks are more expensive than most hardcovers. But then again,
      even an ebook only costs one fourth of what a paperbook bought locally
      written in my L1 does... I can't afford to read in my first language!

      <insert standard foam-flecked raging mega-rant about Norwegian
      publishers and "culture"-politicians>

      There: saved zillions of electrons.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic