184658Re: Do artlangers dislike auxlangers?

    Dec 1, 2011
      I notice most of the recent mails echo sentiments not vastly
      different from mine, so I'll just confine myself to one
      point raised by Michael below.

      On 30/11/2011 18:41, Michael Everson wrote:
      > On 30 Nov 2011, at 16:49, R A Brown wrote:
      [snip]

      >> But I assure you that the emails make grim reading -
      >> also you would need to set aside quite a bit of time
      >> to read through them all.
      >
      > I believe you.. but out of curiosity, where are the
      > archives?

      The main conlang archive is:
      http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/conlang.html

      This archives everything from the 3rd week of September 1998
      until now.

      There are AFAIK no full archives prior to this. However
      there two lists which archive some of the earlier
      correspondence:
      http://web.archive.org/web/20050507073209/http://mercury.ccil.org/~cowan/conlang/

      The first list of links on this page appear to be broken,
      but the second list links to correspondence from July 1995
      until November 1997. This covers the period of the 'Great
      Sundering'.

      An earlier set of archives can be found at:
      http://www.glossopoeia.org/conlang/index.html
      (1991 till May-June 1994 - tho apparently not complete)

      Nid rhy hen neb i ddysgu.
      There's none too old to learn.
      [WELSH PROVERB]
    • Show all 163 messages in this topic