178535Re: Site update

  • Carsten Becker
    Mar 2, 2011
      Hey David,

      thanks for the praise :) You mean the "Course Book". I wrote those
      lessons quite early on, though, I think in 2005, so the language has
      changed considerably since then, but I didn't update the Course. I just
      took it off the web sometime. At the moment I'm trying to finally write
      that grammar and this time complete it, but it'll still take a while
      until iut is finished. As you can see, there's still many blank
      chapters. And before I haven't written the grammar I won't make new
      exercises I guess. I can see how the grammar as it is right now is a bit
      unwieldy, because I feel the same whenever I want to look something up
      very quickly.

      Carsten

      --
      Ayeri Grammar (WIP): http://goo.gl/bCcbJ (PDF)