170647Re: Plan B variations

  • MorphemeAddict
    Mar 1, 2010
      Although in that information it mentions that 32 or 64 symbols are possible,
      but hard to map to the 26 letters of the alphabet, it's actually really easy
      to map them. Take the 16 consonants that Jeff Prothero suggested (bcdf ghjk
      lmnp stvz, only because they're easy)and combine them with 4 or eight vowels
      (a e i o u aw ay oy are my normal choice). These 128 syllables are easy to
      use.

      stevo

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic