155902human language grammars for computers

  • Wesley Parish
    Nov 1, 2008
      Hi

      I'm working my way through some books on the likes of BNF, lex, yacc and so
      on, and I'm wondering if anyone's got any pointers to the way human language
      grammars are parsed etc, by software?

      Thanks

      Wesley Parish
      -----
      Gaul is quartered into three halves. Things which are
      impossible are equal to each other. Guerrilla
      warfare means up to their monkey tricks.
      Extracts from "Schoolboy Howlers" - the collective wisdom
      of the foolish.
      -----
      Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?