140223Re: No rants! (USAGE: di"f"thong)

  • Mark J. Reed
    Jun 7, 2006
      On 6/7/06, Jörg Rhiemeier <joerg_rhiemeier@...> wrote:
      > Amen. Tags; changes of subject lines; reconsidering list-worthyness before
      > sending it.

      [snip]
      > And think twice whether it is really list-worthy.

      As far as I'm concerned, "list-worthy" means "I know at least some of
      the people on conlang would be interested in this", which fact by
      itself usually means it's at least vaguely on-topic. I refuse to go
      to any Benesian extremes to determin listworthiness. If you don't
      want to read a message I send, by all means, don't read it. If you
      get too much email that you don't want to read - well, welcome to
      2006. That's what the delete button is for. Even GMail has one
      these days.

      --
      Mark J. Reed <markjreed@...>
    • Show all 106 messages in this topic