135822Re: A book report...

  • caeruleancentaur
    Jan 1, 2006
      --- In conlang@yahoogroups.com, "Mark J. Reed" <markjreed@M...> wrote:

      >I had a nice linguistic Xmas haul as well - thank you, Amazon.com wish
      >lists. :) I got Mallory's _In Search of the Indo-Europeans: Language,
      >Archaeology, and Myth_,...

      I'm selling a number of my books on Amazon. I sold the Mallory book
      several months ago. I hope it's not too self-serving to mention that
      I do have one more language book still unsold. It is Roy Andrew
      Miller's "Japanese and the Other Altaic Languages." If anyone is
      interested in it, please let me know.

      The other books are mainly cook books and books on world religions.

      Charlie
      http://wiki.frath.net/user:caeruleancentaur
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic