134555Re: New member with a few questions.

  • Chris Bates
    Nov 1, 2005

      > Another board that I'm not a member of but which I understand
      > is fairly large is the Zompist board. It can be
      > found...uh...somewhere...
      > Someone here has the link, I'm sure. I couldn't find it on zompist.com.

      It's at www.spinnoff.com/zompist if I remember the address correctly. I
      have it in the bar at the top of my browser so I don't need to type it.
      :) There's are lot of random fluff in the Ephemera and None of the Above
      Forums, but if you look in the Languages and Linguistics and Conlanging
      forums you should find plenty of interesting stuff.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic