stufffffff

  • igy2
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 9 3:30 PM
      just to see if I can post, my settings are screwed :-\
    • PENGU1Nqueen
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 9 3:35 PM
        I am grinning like mad stop it stop it stop it! i
        am not suposed to TALK to you! eek. well i will come
        to confuzzled, no emails to the home ok, i love the
        pic igy. :):):):))))))) yes well confuzzled is an
        AWESOME word now everyone go run along and see my poems
        on the NG, ok? good children. if only i knew where
        jack was..... :/
      • lyssa_m_g
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 14, 2000
          so far<br>you are special, being lonely, I will
          not 1&2, your words, friends, ridiculed is, skanks,
          oath of friends, don't, everyone, parents, love,
          belonging<br><br>and i also have some others that are not finished yet
          but I hope they will be finished and on the list
          soon.<br>lyssa pronaced as lisa
        • lyssa_m_g
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 18 1:15 PM
            Everyone is special in there own way. They could
            be smart dumb, poor or rich. But most think you need
            to have done something special like win a contest or
            write a book. I think it is none of those, but just
            being your self and show who you are inside. Not by
            being popular or not, or being in the skanks area. You
            could be a skank and still be popular. Or being popular
            could actually be a skank.<br>Lyssa
          • lyssa_m_g
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 18 1:20 PM
              Lonely is when there's nowhere to go and nothing
              to do. When you are all alone with no one to turn
              to. Or When your're in Trouble and no one will help.
              When no one will listen to you. No one to talk to. Do
              you know what Lonely is now?<br>Lyssa