GLOBAL POLITICIAN is LOOKING FOR AUTHORS

  • Sam Vaknin author of "Malignant Self-love
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      Are you interested in international affairs, politics, economics, sociology,
      or cultural studies?

      If so, we would like to publish your work: articles, essays, analyses,
      observations, vignettes, travelogues, memoires, and blog posts.

      Global Politician does not pay. Instead, we offer a unique multi-cultural
      experience and a huge readership; generous bylines and author bios; and
      exposure all over the Net.

      With hundreds of contributors from 86 countries, we are easily the most
      diverse medium online.

      Our correspondents and analysts are academics, politicians, journalists,
      activists, authors, and artists from all over the globe and from all ranks
      of society: from government ministers to dissidents.

      We do not publish hate speech and porno, but we pride ourselves on being by
      far the most tolerant medium online. We do not censor, there is no editorial
      policy, there are no dictates from management and ownership.

      What you see is what you write is what is published is what you read.

      We give priority of placement on our front page to pieces - articles,
      essays, and analyses - written especially and exclusively for Global
      Politician.

      Submit your article for publication. Send it to:
      mailto:editor@...

      Send the text of your article in the body of an HTML e-mail message or as an
      MS-Word attachment to an e-mail message and don't forget to add your author
      bio, replete with a link to your website or blog.

      Learn more about us here:

      http://www.globalpolitician.com/about.asp

      Looking forward to receiving your submission!

      Sam