JUST RELEASED!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      In today's issue of The Journal of Home Finance and Economics, the programs
      found at http://nameurownprice.com� have received the publication's top honor,
      The Sutherby Award. An excerpt in the article states, " In this very difficult
      economic time that we are in, the average consumer has no relevance in the
      decision making to ease our economic woes. However, thanks to our award recipient's
      programs, the average consumer now has the power to guide his or her own economic
      future without the reliance of political devisiveness".