366An Important Message To All Group Members!

  • Group Moderator
    Oct 24, 2011
      As you are aware I have made a couple of recommendations about the programs
      at http://nameurownprice.com I have received dozens of emails asking me if
      I have tried this program. Of course I have, in fact I am a very skeptical
      person so before I signed up I checked this company out every possible way
      including the BBB, the company's local licensing agency, Paypal their credit
      card processor and their local Consumer Affairs agency. Once I verified all
      their information and found no claims or complaints against them, by the way
      I verified that they have been in business for 32 years, I decided to join
      their sampler program. This took place 5 years ago, and I have been using this
      system 3 - 4 times a week since then. My savings results have been on average
      between 65% - 80% on groceries, dining out and name brand merchandise. I will
      never recommend anything to anyone if I am not 100% certain that it is a great
      opportunity! As your moderator that is my responsibility to each one of you.�Group
      Moderator