341WOW! Did Everyone See This?!

    Jul 10, 2011
      Several dozen of you emailed me and told me that The Sampler program, located
      at http://savingmorethanbefore.com�that I have been recommending to you has
      been named as a Consumer Reports Top Pick. Well, I was able to verify that
      that is correct. I am not surprised at all considering the incredible amount
      of money I have been saving with this program. Thanks to all who emailed me
      and told me about this. Please understand that before I share any information
      with my group members I must verify that it is accurate.

      Group Moderator