Im a married lil sIut looking to get it !^

  • simonakugrtl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 2:09 PM
      I am a horny sweet latina, 5'4, 130, 36d, nice light brown hair with blonde highlights. Nice round booty shaved and ready to be licked. I like it rough and slow hard and fast.. I like to be pamepered in bed and will treat you with massages and scratches on the back. I love to go down on men and sucke their balls, get the cum all over my face and swallow. My idea of great foreplay is banging myself and sucking my fingers to taste my juices, while I go down on you and pinch your nipple. I am married and Im just not satisfied in bed as much as I want to be so I am looking for someone discreet http://www.yummychick.info/sweetkitty
    • bethanyvelmarv
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2012
        I am a horny sweet latina, 5'4, 130, 36d, nice light brown hair with blonde highlights. Nice round booty shaved and ready to be licked. I like it rough and slow hard and fast.. I like to be pamepered in bed and will treat you with massages and scratches on the back. I love to go down on men and sucke their balls, get the cum all over my face and swallow. My idea of great foreplay is banging myself and sucking my fingers to taste my juices, while I go down on you and pinch your nipple. I am married and Im just not satisfied in bed as much as I want to be so I am looking for someone discreet http://ard.ihookup.com/trafficoptimizer/index.php?toid=80432&r=lc356656