[Confederate Movement] Every true Confederate

  • Marvin Henley
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
      : Samuel Hain
      To: confederatemovement@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 8:47 PM
      Subject: [Confederate Movement] Every true Confederate

      ...as opposed to Rainbow Confederates who prattle on about black and
      Hispanic and Native American Confederates should read the book Can
      The South Survive by Michael Andrew Grissom. As the book points out
      the South will be majority black or Hispanic (in some areas) if
      Southern Whites dont quit their love of diversity, especially those
      in the Confederate movement who are afraid to face the race issue.
      A majority non-white south is a south devoid of Confederate pride or
      images.To believe otherwise is the height of foolishness.
    • Samuel Hain
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
        Well Mr. Henley, doubt if you must. Call Grissom`s book tolet paper
        if you must but any fool can see we are losing the battle to blacks
        and Hispanics in the south and when the south become majority non-
        white lets see how much support can be garned for Confederate causes!
        See then if they care about southern tomb sits, the Confederate flag,
        or renactments! You living in never never land if you believe any
        different!

        --- In confederatemovement@yahoogroups.com, "Marvin Henley"

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
          I haven't been onlne for a few weeks as I have been working overtime at
          the law firm where I am employed and just haven't had time. Comming
          back online and reading this message really hit home. If anyone wants
          to see what Hispanics can do to an area, North or South, come visit the
          West Side of Columbus. My neighborhood is almost gone. The saddest
          thing is to see stores and businesses that have been here for generatons
          now closing their doors. In their place are popping up dirty little
          Mexican stores with the Mexican flag flying proudly outside. The
          county to the west of us, Madison County, is fighting the Federal
          Government to keep public housing out of their largly rural county, so
          that the Mexicans won't spread out that way and destroy nearly two
          hundered years of rural family culture. No, Mexicans are not
          Confederates. Blacks are not Confederates although small numbers of
          them probably belong in both the North and South but they need to
          stay in their place and accept the fact that they are not the dominent
          culture. Mexicans already have a place. It is called Mexico. They
          will overwhelm us by their numbers and with intermarriage with our
          people. These others can marry outside their race and still have
          offspring that are of their race. This is not so with us. If we
          marry anyone other than White, we cannnot produce White children. If
          young White people in the South begin to marry interracially in large
          numbers, the Southern culture will be gone within one generation.
          Confederates are Whites and largely of Celtic descent. We cannot
          afford to be politically correct and accept other races into our
          culture for the sake of diversity because they will destroy our culture
          and destroy us as a people. Last week, my job signed us up for
          insurance coverage with a different health insurance company. There
          was a place on the application for race or nationality. My family is
          from Virginia so I wrote in "Conederate American". That is what I am.
          Karen

          Keep our Confederate Heritage alive
        • brandon arnett
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
            Loved what you had to say!
            --- confederatesouth@... wrote:
            > I haven't been onlne for a few weeks as I have been
            > working overtime at
            > the law firm where I am employed and just haven't
            > had time. Comming
            > back online and reading this message really hit
            > home. If anyone wants
            > to see what Hispanics can do to an area, North or
            > South, come visit the
            > West Side of Columbus. My neighborhood is almost
            > gone. The saddest
            > thing is to see stores and businesses that have been
            > here for generatons
            > now closing their doors. In their place are popping
            > up dirty little
            > Mexican stores with the Mexican flag flying
            > proudly outside. The
            > county to the west of us, Madison County, is
            > fighting the Federal
            > Government to keep public housing out of their
            > largly rural county, so
            > that the Mexicans won't spread out that way and
            > destroy nearly two
            > hundered years of rural family culture. No,
            > Mexicans are not
            > Confederates. Blacks are not Confederates although
            > small numbers of
            > them probably belong in both the North and South
            > but they need to
            > stay in their place and accept the fact that they
            > are not the dominent
            > culture. Mexicans already have a place. It is
            > called Mexico. They
            > will overwhelm us by their numbers and with
            > intermarriage with our
            > people. These others can marry outside their race
            > and still have
            > offspring that are of their race. This is not so
            > with us. If we
            > marry anyone other than White, we cannnot produce
            > White children. If
            > young White people in the South begin to marry
            > interracially in large
            > numbers, the Southern culture will be gone within
            > one generation.
            > Confederates are Whites and largely of Celtic
            > descent. We cannot
            > afford to be politically correct and accept other
            > races into our
            > culture for the sake of diversity because they will
            > destroy our culture
            > and destroy us as a people. Last week, my job
            > signed us up for
            > insurance coverage with a different health insurance
            > company. There
            > was a place on the application for race or
            > nationality. My family is
            > from Virginia so I wrote in "Conederate American".
            > That is what I am.
            > Karen
            >

            > Keep our Confederate Heritage alive

            http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
          • Samuel Hain
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
              How right you are sir! The "Old South" was not African, it was not
              Hispanic, it was not Native American. It was Anglo-Celt. Only that
              ethnic strain has the right to be called southern. Being southern is
              a matter of ethnic identification, it IS NOT merely a geographical
              status any one can fill and therby be called "Southern" despite what
              the "rainbow confederates" would have us believe.
              The Confederate battleflag was based on the flag of Scotland, a
              White nation of celtic ancestry! So much for rainbow confederates
              who imagine that blacks and Hispanics or Native Americans can
              somehow be loyal sotherners or that the Confederate forefathers
              would have dareed embraced a form of multiracial equality such as
              reigns in the US now. And is also a doctrice rainbow confederates
              embarace themselves, the very doctrine that is killing the south!

              --- In confederatemovement@yahoogroups.com, confederatesouth@w...