Dirty fcukwhore wants a cock *@

  • hanaforest7
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      Hey! If you're well hung (8''+), that's a huge plus (but not necessary!). I love it when a guy makes me gag on his cock and forces me to take it down my throat, until I can't take it any longer or beg for more. And I especially love getting my face covered in cum, but getting a mouth full of cream is always a plus, too. Anal is another big favorite.
      Get to know some more of me: http://www.bestsucker.info/loveangel