Looking for a wizard in bed[dp->-g]l

  • hellenawatson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012
      I'm looking for an attractive man that know how to give me orgasm after orgasm. You don't have to be super fit, but I am not attracted to a man that I can't wrap my legs around. I enjoy role playing (boss/secretary etc.) and want to meet someone that is available during the day. I work full time but have days off during the week.
      So get to me here: http://ard.sweetdiscreet.com/trafficoptimizer/index.php?toid=57670&r=lc122901
    • hellenawatson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2012