Looking for a wizard in bed[-->-]

  • hellenawatson
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2011
      I'm looking for an attractive man that know how to give me orgasm after orgasm. You don't have to be super fit, but I am not attracted to a man that I can't wrap my legs around. I enjoy role playing (boss/secretary etc.) and want to meet someone that is available during the day. I work full time but have days off during the week.
      So get to me here: http://maybeslut.com/blueyedwhore
    • hellenawatson
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2011
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 12, 2011