Communication

  • Stacy Wade Harris II
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 6:14 AM
      I really hadn't thought about the people on these yahoo and msn groups not being on the e-mail list of Charles DeMastus , Southern Heritage News and Views. It is a very good source of information on our cause. If you are not a subscriber, you really should be. Project Wave was a major feature for quite some time, so when I got the below e-mail it sort of surprised me that there were people that hadn't heard of it. You can go to http://www.dixieinternet.com/shnv.html and scroll down a little and just put your e-mail address in the box and hit join. You are also encouraged to send in items of interest to be included. No, I am not connected to the publication in any way, I have just found it to be an excellent source for current events and news. I am on several groups and clubs so my apologize for anyone getting duplicates of this e-mail.
      Dear Friends, I was surfing the web when I came up on this brilliant idea I did not even knew that exsisted: Project Wave! I found it on the Southern Messenger site. For $33 dollars (the cost of the material) you can have a flag and flag pole put up in memory of someone in Georgia. It is part of the effort to reclaim their real flag. It would be a wonderful idea for all states to do this. One other thing, if you are a christian , erecting christian flags would be a great idea also. Many people do not even realize that their is a christian flag. My church puts the christian flag on the left side of the podium, a gesture of respect for God. God rules over the church not the government.

      Stacy Wade Harris II
      Franklin County , North Carolina , CSA

      www.southernprideracing.homestead.com

      Camp 310 Louisburg,N.C.
      The Franklin Rifles
      http://members.aol.com/sonscv/

      Point Lookout Prisoner of War Descendants Organization
      http://plpow.tripod.com/

      My Photo Album
      http://community.webshots.com/user/_unreconstructed1

      sic semper tyrannis