Happy New Years

  • M. Conkle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Get $10 for now for Free Signup!Hundreds of our members are earning a monthly check from us right now for just reading email offers from us.Most of our members have been with us since the day we started hits4pay.com.We only send you the quality offers for you to read from our sponsors.You can start earning cash paid monthly when you signup for free now.You will receive a $10 bonus when you signup for this free offer.Signup now and get $10 to start!http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?mconk9999%ef%bf%bdPlease contact me or the company direct if you have any questions.Sincerely,Matthew Conkle

    • M. Conkle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003