REAL AMERICANS

  • tony_clifton_entertainer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 10:55 PM
      When the South and Southerners are attacked for their ancestor's
      stand during the War for Southern Independence, it is the "real"
      Americans who are under attack for siding with the founders' view on
      liberty, self-determination, limited government and state's rights.
      Only by attacking "real" Americans can disloyal Americans try to hide
      their shame for betraying the ideals set forth in the Declaration of
      Independence and the Constitution. Disloyal Americans blindly,
      unquestioningly support the American Empire. "Real" Americans honor
      and defend the ideals of the American republic of republics that was
      destroyed in 1865. In 1954, President Eisenhower said, "Here in
      America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists
      and rebels--men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine.
      As their heirs, we may never confuse honest dissent with disloyal
      subversion."

      These are the "real" Americans. If you want to see some "real"
      Americans, come to Dixie. What is left of the "real" America is to be
      found in the Southland.

      © 2002 SierraTimes.com (unless otherwise noted) Your
      Feedback.....Forward This Article...Print Friendly Version
    • polo_lad
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
        I'm new here, but, nonetheless, I had to ask, how true is that?
        Absolutely, 100%, undeniably, true! I couldn't have said it better,
        myself.

        --- In confederatemovement@y..., tony_clifton_entertainer