Greetings

  • mccullumcsanews
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2002
      Don't know if anyone is home, but here I am, warts and all. Want to
      know who I am? Well, I am the guy who believes we can win this
      political cultural war. But first, we must all reach out to people
      other then those within our small and tight little organization,
      groups or click. I am avilable for comment, either here, or you can
      log onboard one or all of the below and join me.

      Confederate States of America Club
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/confederatestatesofamericaclub
      Lawful Government of the South Club
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lawfulgovernmentofthesouthclub