John World Peace to lead Texas???

  • renegadebrigade
    Message 1 of 603 , Sep 6, 2001
      "Between now and the time I am elected governor,
      I will do everything I can to bring down the
      Confederate Flag in publicly funded places." John World Peace
      These are the words of a man running for governor of
      the State of Texas. The Southern Rock band, SOUTHERN
      CROSS is rallying all of our friends and neighbors to
      STOP THIS MAN!!! Please leave your comments on our
      message board, and they will be hand delivered to this
      uninformed individual. We stand for heritage not hate, but
      BY GOD, we have rights too! Our website can be found
      at <a href=http://www.southerncrossrocks.com target=new>http://www.southerncrossrocks.com</a> Thank You...Tim
      McCrary...SOUTHERN CROSS
    • rebel_pride_girlie
      Message 603 of 603 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hiya eagle.<br>I was born in North Carolina too.
        Cherry Point base but I moved away when I was like two
        or three. I will be in the Schenk job corps program
        in NC. Thats all I really know right now.I am at the
        Wolf Creek Job corps facility in Oregon right now. As
        soon as this fire season is over I should be relocated
        to NC. I really dont know much about the area where
        Im gonna be so anything you wanna tell me about will
        be a great help. I'd love to I.M. you but I cant on
        these PC's at Job Corps so if you want you can email me
        at CountryGrl@... or write to me here.