world confederate movement;

  • otherworldtrader
    Message 1 of 603 , Jul 1, 2001
      It's a fact that the confederate movement is more
      national in feeling at least than ever before in
      history.<br><br>The shinking planet will not support reginal
      countries or movements soon, and our best effort wil be
      towards an international movement .<br><br>This is
      evident in the manner in which the world is moving closer
      to a one world govt. at the expense of american
      taxpayers.<br><br>In any case freedom will suffer as it is now in
      germany, neverlands, britian, anmd other european
      countries.<br><br>Our heritage which has an excellence track record of
      fighting encroachment on civil rights has good chance of
      finding support worldwide in the countries that
      count.<br><br>But any movement that seceeds will have to have an
      international ajanda, and be prepaired to fight for their
      position.
    • rebel_pride_girlie
      Message 603 of 603 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hiya eagle.<br>I was born in North Carolina too.
        Cherry Point base but I moved away when I was like two
        or three. I will be in the Schenk job corps program
        in NC. Thats all I really know right now.I am at the
        Wolf Creek Job corps facility in Oregon right now. As
        soon as this fire season is over I should be relocated
        to NC. I really dont know much about the area where
        Im gonna be so anything you wanna tell me about will
        be a great help. I'd love to I.M. you but I cant on
        these PC's at Job Corps so if you want you can email me
        at CountryGrl@... or write to me here.