Re: Stupid bastard race tratiors

  • jeffmelton316
    Message 1 of 603 , Jun 1, 2001
      Excellent points, sir. The Yankees are well known
      for their double standards and hypocrisy. I have long
      since grown sick of the idiotic stereotypes they love
      to paint us with in their media outlets.<br><br>Jeff
    • rebel_pride_girlie
      Message 603 of 603 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hiya eagle.<br>I was born in North Carolina too.
        Cherry Point base but I moved away when I was like two
        or three. I will be in the Schenk job corps program
        in NC. Thats all I really know right now.I am at the
        Wolf Creek Job corps facility in Oregon right now. As
        soon as this fire season is over I should be relocated
        to NC. I really dont know much about the area where
        Im gonna be so anything you wanna tell me about will
        be a great help. I'd love to I.M. you but I cant on
        these PC's at Job Corps so if you want you can email me
        at CountryGrl@... or write to me here.