Jefferson Davis

  • spirit882
    Message 1 of 603 , May 1, 2001
      Jefferson Davis: the North would not let
      us<br>govern ourselves. (nor would Jefferson Davis<br>nor
      Robert E Lee allow African Americans to<br>govern
      imprisoned in the<br> heart of eachas a genie who does
      our<br> bidding, thank YOU for ending all government<br>
      sanctioned violence and murder<br><br> INDIANA and
      MCVEIGH<br> Kentucky was the last state to have a public<br>
      execution 1936.. until Bob Ashcroft, one<br> of the
      beneficiaries of Mel Carnahan's death,<br> (Missouri is perhaps
      the only state to have<br> 2 Dem senate candidates
      die in plane crashes)<br> and George Bush, killer of
      150 humans<br> arranged to kill T McVeigh in your
      Boycotting multinationals in execution states:<br> The anti
      death penalty movement is putting<br> money into
      nonexecution states and pulling<br> it out of those which
      execute, both in<br> terms of state boycotts and of
      Nonkilling states include<br> WISCONSIN: no state sanctioned
      murder since 1853<br> MICHIGAN<br> RHODE ISLAND OREGON
      COLUMBIA<br> WASHINGTON NEW MEXICO NEW HAMPSHIRE<br> NEW YORK
      NORTH DAKOTA ALASKA CONNECTICUT<br> IOWA MINNESOTA
      IDAHO SOUTH DAKOTA HAWAII<br> ILLINOIS MARYLAND MAINE
      MASSACHUSETTS AND MONTANA<br> PENNSYLVANIA.<br> (Some of these
      states have outlawed state murder.<br> Some have
      moratoriums. Some have in practice<br> stopped
      execution states emphasis will be given to<br> TEXAS: Exxon
      Mobil, Shell Texaco, Clear Channel, American <br>
      Airlines*, Dell<br> Computers*<br> SBC Ameritech, Dean Foods
      highest per capita execution rate <a href=http://www.state.ok.us target=new>http://www.state.ok.us</a>
      Oklahoma based oil<br> NC: the governor, attorney general,
      prosecutors<br> and justices tried to execute a mentally
      retarded<br> man recently Smithfield
      (900,000 chickens left without<br> food or water for 10
      prosecutors chose Indiana as their proposed<br> site for the
      Gilmore wants to limit prisoners'<br> rights to DNA
      innocence proof to a 3 year<br> time limit Virginia
      recently tried to<br> execute a man whose counsel had
      represented<br> the alleged victim 3 days before
      had a racist<br> jury, a disbarred incompetent
      counsel <br> Purina's Danforth nominated Monsanto atty
      Clarence<br> Thomas who has serially killed on the Supreme
      Court
    • rebel_pride_girlie
      Message 603 of 603 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hiya eagle.<br>I was born in North Carolina too.
        Cherry Point base but I moved away when I was like two
        or three. I will be in the Schenk job corps program
        in NC. Thats all I really know right now.I am at the
        Wolf Creek Job corps facility in Oregon right now. As
        soon as this fire season is over I should be relocated
        to NC. I really dont know much about the area where
        Im gonna be so anything you wanna tell me about will
        be a great help. I'd love to I.M. you but I cant on
        these PC's at Job Corps so if you want you can email me
        at CountryGrl@... or write to me here.