I like a man who's not afraid to demand!!.

  • hellenawatson
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
      I like a dominate man that is not afraid to demand what he wants from me. I want a man that really enjoys sex and doesnt mind trying new things. I just want to have fun and be safe. If this sounds good to you, please drop me a line -> but there > http://wannafcuk.info/urbabe
    • hellenawatson
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 26, 2010
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 15, 2010
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 10, 2010
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 5, 2011
              I like a dominate man that is not afraid to demand what he wants from me. I want a man that really enjoys sex and doesnt mind trying new things. I just want to have fun and be safe. If this sounds good to you, please drop me a line -> but there > http://meetme2night.info/cokclover
            • hellenawatson
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 25, 2011
                I like a dominate man that is not afraid to demand what he wants from me. I want a man that really enjoys sex and doesnt mind trying new things. I just want to have fun and be safe. If this sounds good to you, please drop me a line -> but there > http://laymedown.info/butt4u
              • hellenawatson
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 4, 2011
                  I like a dominate man that is not afraid to demand what he wants from me. I want a man that really enjoys sex and doesnt mind trying new things. I just want to have fun and be safe. If this sounds good to you, please drop me a line -> but there > http://wannasuckyou.info/openholes
                • hellenawatson
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 14, 2011
                    I like a dominate man that is not afraid to demand what he wants from me. I want a man that really enjoys sex and doesnt mind trying new things. I just want to have fun and be safe. If this sounds good to you, please drop me a line -> but there > http://wannasuckyou.info/wannabdirty