Restore our flag

  • vrlighthouse
    Message 1 of 603 , Apr 1, 2001
      We need all the support we can get.We've got to
      restore the south with all our heritage and traditions.
      True southerners need to stand up and make their voice
      heard. We can't just whine behind closed doors.There's
      animal rights and gay rights and everything else but
      southerners have rights too.
    • rebel_pride_girlie
      Message 603 of 603 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hiya eagle.<br>I was born in North Carolina too.
        Cherry Point base but I moved away when I was like two
        or three. I will be in the Schenk job corps program
        in NC. Thats all I really know right now.I am at the
        Wolf Creek Job corps facility in Oregon right now. As
        soon as this fire season is over I should be relocated
        to NC. I really dont know much about the area where
        Im gonna be so anything you wanna tell me about will
        be a great help. I'd love to I.M. you but I cant on
        these PC's at Job Corps so if you want you can email me
        at CountryGrl@... or write to me here.