Looking for a wizard in bed,n/.\,.

  • hellenawatson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1 7:05 AM
      I'm looking for an attractive man that know how to give me orgasm after orgasm. You don't have to be super fit, but I am not attracted to a man that I can't wrap my legs around. I enjoy role playing (boss/secretary etc.) and want to meet someone that is available during the day. I work full time but have days off during the week.
      So get to me here: http://love2fuck.info/juicymilf
    • hellenawatson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6 8:08 AM
        I'm looking for an attractive man that know how to give me orgasm after orgasm. You don't have to be super fit, but I am not attracted to a man that I can't wrap my legs around. I enjoy role playing (boss/secretary etc.) and want to meet someone that is available during the day. I work full time but have days off during the week.
        So get to me here: http://fcuklover.info/hotboobs
      • hellenawatson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 13 2:33 AM
          I'm looking for an attractive man that know how to give me orgasm after orgasm. You don't have to be super fit, but I am not attracted to a man that I can't wrap my legs around. I enjoy role playing (boss/secretary etc.) and want to meet someone that is available during the day. I work full time but have days off during the week.
          So get to me here: http://fcuklover.info/realbitch
        • hellenawatson
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 9, 2010
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 20, 2010