Re: the number of black confederates

  • saggyballs_mcgee
    Message 1 of 603 , Jan 2, 2001
      i don't know about back in the 1860's, but today
      u cannot trust blacks. i believe the r the scum of
      the universe. lot of them r on welfare, no fathers,
      no brains. all they r a bunch of trouble makers. but
      i guess during the civil war, they were probably
      pretty brave to endure all that shit, so my hat is off
      to them.
    • rebel_pride_girlie
      Message 603 of 603 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hiya eagle.<br>I was born in North Carolina too.
        Cherry Point base but I moved away when I was like two
        or three. I will be in the Schenk job corps program
        in NC. Thats all I really know right now.I am at the
        Wolf Creek Job corps facility in Oregon right now. As
        soon as this fire season is over I should be relocated
        to NC. I really dont know much about the area where
        Im gonna be so anything you wanna tell me about will
        be a great help. I'd love to I.M. you but I cant on
        these PC's at Job Corps so if you want you can email me
        at CountryGrl@... or write to me here.