Re: newyork times

  • DukeUKR
    Message 1 of 603 , Oct 1, 2000
      The north is getting theirs out of this situation
      too...the people who set the standard for history in the
      public school systems (the fed level) have decided that
      Grant should only be mentioned once in the whole
      standard...which one I do not know (Civil War General, President,
      or Drunk) thats 3 that should be mentioned but yet
      they only allow one...probably the one to make him
      look best but still the other two seem to me to be
      important all the same. So ya see even the yankees are
      indeed suffering for their push it down our throats
      attitude (which many still have by the way).:)
    • rebel_pride_girlie
      Message 603 of 603 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hiya eagle.<br>I was born in North Carolina too.
        Cherry Point base but I moved away when I was like two
        or three. I will be in the Schenk job corps program
        in NC. Thats all I really know right now.I am at the
        Wolf Creek Job corps facility in Oregon right now. As
        soon as this fire season is over I should be relocated
        to NC. I really dont know much about the area where
        Im gonna be so anything you wanna tell me about will
        be a great help. I'd love to I.M. you but I cant on
        these PC's at Job Corps so if you want you can email me
        at CountryGrl@... or write to me here.