Where is my other half...?

  • deliacarlyyy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
      I cannot live without communication. I like laughing and smiling. I
      believe that our close person's smile can warm us for a long and make
      our mood better. I have a good sense of humour, but some times I like
      to be serious. My interests are different. I enjoy listening to good
      music. I spend much time in nature, walking near the sea-side...
      Wanna try? here: http://makeloveus.com/fem6
    • deliacarlyyy