Re: [Confederate Movement] F/28 seeking erotic chat maybe more (pics)

  • Nodinedr@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hi Jane,
      my name is Donnie. I was pleased to get your message. I would like to chat some more with you and see what happens. Im not very good at talking to someone new the first time so bear with me. write me back at nodinedr@... and lets get to know each other better.

      From: Sheelah <sheelah63@...>
      Hi everyone, my name is Jane, I'm 5'3", 107lbs, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. My hobbies include chatting on the internet, clubbing with friends, going to movies, reading romance novels, and cooking.

      I've put this little homepage together so that everyone can get to know
      me before you meet me,and experiment sexually with me. Well, what can I say
      about me, I'm a flirty passionate girl, I'm very open with my sexuality, andwhat really gets me off is sexually pleasing the men and women who watch me

      I've just finished making my first (and not very good lol) webpage here http://sillyshowoff.info

      I have some of my newest vacation pics on it so check them out I love getting comments!

    • Sheelah