Married sweetie wants a second guy

  • sarahjaane4u
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2008
      I want to have a threeway with another man and my husband. I want to
      suck and fuck alot. I want to be double penetrated. I want two dicks
      in me. I want him to pound my pussy and make me squirt while i suck my
      husbands dick.
      Meet me: http://newdatefinder.com/date
      My nick is blondhotandfreaky
    • sarahjaane4u
              Message 6 of 11 , May 12, 2008
                I want to have a threeway with another man and my husband. I want to
                suck and fuck alot. I want to be double penetrated. I want two dicks
                in me. I want him to pound my pussy and make me squirt while i suck my
                husbands dick.
                Meet me: http://newdatefinder.com/camadate
                My nick is blondhotandfreaky
              • cheriilejohnoson5