CONGRATULATION

  • noticfication1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2006
      [Swisslotto]
      <https://www.swisslotto.ch/swisslotto/de/lottoportal/swisslotto/home.jsp\
      ;jsessionid=33F3A6E7E0CE189F4EBEC52AB104D755.node1> EURO MILLIONS
      BUNDERSTRASSE 33
      3324 BERN ECK,
      SWITZERLAND

      Dear Sir/Ma,

      Congratulations, you have have been awarded 3,000,000 Euro in the
      Satellite software email lottery in which e-mail addresses are picked
      Randomly by software powered by the Internet through the worldwide
      website. Your email address was amongst those chosen this year for the
      satelite software email lottery. This promo is proudly sponsored by the
      Euro millions organization.

      You can log on to our website for more information concerning our entire
      lottery promo https://www.swisslotto.ch <https://www.swisslotto.ch/>
      Your email address, attached to Ref number 5, 7, 14, 17, 18, 43 with
      Serial number 1979-12 drew the lucky Numbers 10, and consequently won
      the lottery in the "A" Category.

      You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 3,000,000
      EURO. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our
      European Booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your
      play coupon. In View of this, your 3,000,000 EURO will be released to
      you by our security firm in Europe. Our European agent will immediately
      commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as
      you contact them. All participants Were selected randomly from World
      Wide Web site through computer drawSystem and extracted from over
      300,000 companies and individual email addresses.

      This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are
      advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims
      is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem
      fit to Claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to
      avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
      unscrupulous elements. To file for your claim, please contact our
      european agent assigned to you.

      Below is his contact Info:-

      Name:Mr Brown Smith
      Email: swisslotto1979@... <mailto:swisslotto1979@...>

      Tel:- calls are not allowed for now due to the rush in call from winners

      You are to provide the following informations to our european agent:-

      1. Full Name:-
      2.Contact Address:-
      3.Country:-
      4.Age:-
      5.Telephone and Fax:-
      6.Occupation:-

      This informations fercilitate the due process of the release of winnings
      avoid unnecessary delays and complications in the processing of your
      winnings. please alway remember to quote your Reference / serial number
      in any correspondences with us or our Designated agent.

      Congratulations once more from all members and staff of This program and
      Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

      Sincerely,
      Marie Jones.
      Co-Ordinator Euro Millions Organisation.