Yahoo and Lincoln

  • jatcod24sci
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2004
      Tyrany in extreme! Found this at another site I belong to. Please
      copy and paste the link at the end of this message and take the
      survey.
      John T
      Yahoo is making plans to introduce a premium Yahoo Groups service.
      This means not all groups would remain free. This wouldn't be
      horrible, except that it looks like they're talking about downgrading
      the free groups where they have considerably less storage space than
      they do now.
      So FIGHT BACK!!!
      Yahoo has a survey going on right now asking Yahoo Groups users what
      they would think about this premium service.
      Please take this survey and make it clear to Yahoo that you do not
      want
      to pay for groups and that you don't think any features/storage space
      should be taken away from free Yahoo Groups.
      There is one place in the survey where Yahoo asks you to write any
      features you would like to see groups have. Please use this space to
      tell them you're against premium groups.
      Here is the URL for the survey:

      http://sweepstakes.yahoo.com/groupspremiumsurvey2