check this out

  • barbi.elizabeth3080@yippye.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      You know, even if you're not looking for long-term commitment/partner, I thought this thing was alot of fun so I thought you'd appreciate it if I shared it with the group. I was getting annoyed with all the phoney places, but lately i've found this new one http://www.firstglance.info/nfoav and no joking I have already metup with 2 grls around my area in the last month. i have to say, i don't think its too bad for someone who hadnt been out for a while! lol.