realtive in war

  • Sarah O
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2004
      Hi my name is Sarah I live near Gadsden Alabama. My great great grandfather, Sebert Daniel fougnt in the war. I was told there is grant money to attend college. Can you provide this information for me ? It will be greatly appericated! As well i would like to know where to find info on him at. I am intregreeded with all this information. God bless you all and h ave a wonderful day!!!