Service Report

  • general_beauregard_1861
    Message 1 of 56 , Feb 7, 2001
      To All Confederate Commanders Defensive positions
      have and are being erected on the outskrits of all
      Military Important Cities and New FORTS are now being
      Built and Already Existing Forts are being
      Beauregard <br><br> Confederate States Army
    • mccullumcsanews
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 17, 2002
        FOUNDER PLEASE READ!!! I have a program which I
        am certain will benifit this club. But in order to
        take full advantage of the program, I would need to be
        a founder of this club. If you would be so kind as
        to assign me as a founder, I DO NOT believe you will
        be disappointed. Taking note that the club has been
        inactive and dormant for some time!<br><br>If you were to
        make the assignment, I could commence shortly with my
        work. My Yahoo ID is "mccullumcsanews" <br><br>Thank
        you so much, and I appreciate your kind
        <csanews@...> <br>Yahoo ID "mccullumcsanews"