Conntacting Confederatehill

  • smokejumpers_2000
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 1, 2000
      does anyone know how I can contact confederatehill it is very important. I need to talk to him.
    • mccullumcsanews
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 17, 2002
        FOUNDER PLEASE READ!!! I have a program which I
        am certain will benifit this club. But in order to
        take full advantage of the program, I would need to be
        a founder of this club. If you would be so kind as
        to assign me as a founder, I DO NOT believe you will
        be disappointed. Taking note that the club has been
        inactive and dormant for some time!<br><br>If you were to
        make the assignment, I could commence shortly with my
        work. My Yahoo ID is "mccullumcsanews" <br><br>Thank
        you so much, and I appreciate your kind
        <csanews@...> <br>Yahoo ID "mccullumcsanews"