Hi, seems like years since we last met

  • chani-kopnicky795@ullehmate.info
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2007
      THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
      fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
      posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
      without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
      ppl 1 770 621-2634
    • chani-kopnicky795@ullehmate.info
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2007
        This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
        have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
        I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
        guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
        out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
        to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
        guys a call 1 770-621-2634 . They got me through in around a month.
      • steelie-mcmath207@aveagoumug.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
          fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1-415-267-3940 they got me setup
          at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.