cones

  • edward@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 1999
      Hey evryone on the list. I'm clare and I'm 14. Who all is on the list and where are you all from??!!
      Clare :)
    • Edward Caldwell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 1999
        I am baxk from my visit to Coney Island!! It brought tears to my eyes to see such happy cones. I was also guest of honour. They took me to a cone-cert and my ears are ringing from all the music. They were all so friendly. But, when i stepped off the boat on the way back, what did i see?? A bent cone, with it's coat ripped off!! I picked it up, put it's coat back on and paid him on the boat back to coney island. I give the captain �50 and told him to take care of him. I would pay him whatever else he spent him when the boat returned. Unfortunately, the captain said i owed him �2000 so i'm not going to pay that. I'll have to find a different route to coney island.
        Clare

        Who are all the new members to the list??