Re: C-one PC-style DB25 Parallel port (can act as C64 userport with adapter)

  • renate2609r
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26 3:53 AM
      Hoi Peter,

      Thanks for your link. Need to talk to a few people about the 8+1 data lines available. See if we can address those somehow from within the core. Taking lines from the PCI port sounds really geeky and complicated to interface with, but thanks for the ideas.

      While looking at your site, I think it's a pity that there is nothing on the Turbo Chameleon hardware I could find what could be used for a two-way serial interface. Happy to move to that platform as it is likely to be a more active development platform going forward. But maybe I should open a thread in the chameleon groups asking for more scope creep ;-)

      Cheers en groeten,
      Renate