Case style?

  • Andy Valencia
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      Hi... finally getting my act together on my C-One (bought it, then
      needed to move to a new state). What style of PC case best fits
      the C-One? ATX? Or is that too much, and a mini-ATX is better?

      Thanks,
      Andy Valencia
    • Payton Byrd
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
        You gotta be careful with cases for a couple of reasons:

        1) The RCA jacks are not aligned properly with the slots. You'll need to either cut the case or remove the RCA jacks and rewire for audio.
        2) The C-One is not a true mini-ATX board, it's a little too long and so you'll need to find a mini-ATX case with about an extra inch of space at the bottom.

        I have a small desktop case where the PS normally resides to the left of the MB. Since I'm going with a mini-ITX power supply and don't need the huge ATX style supply then I was able to free up several inches that allows me to mound the C-One in this case. I have not yet finished my mods to the C-One to relocate the RCA jacks, but once I do I'll post some pictures.