39612Re: [conculture] Carnivorous Plants

  • Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
    Jan 27, 2014
      Glad you like the idea. The thorns idea is better. I did find some
      inconsistencies wen I was copying them into my notes. The people who
      grow these fruits are hoping to find some positive aspect of the
      fruit. Like a cure for a disease.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic