39604Carnivorous Plants

  • Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
    Jan 24, 2014

      Does your world have carnivorous plants? One of Yemora is a biting apple.

      On another note, I talked to my uncle and he’s going to help with the weapons research. I forgot to ask my parents, and now they’re back at work.

      I’ll keep you posted. One of my uncle’s friends had to have hand surgery, and he can’t go shooting until March.

      Another Yemoran carnivorous plant is a fever orange, not sure how to make that one carnivours.

      Pen name:

      Mellissa Green

      Blog

      www.theworldofyemora.wordpress.com