39597RE: [conculture] Worldbuuilding Ideas was The Purge

  • Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
    Dec 25, 2013

      When I was going through my invention interest phase, I went and bught boxes of the modeling clay.

      It helped. It was the kind that self-dries in twenty-four hours.

      Knives at a gun shop. I would have never thought.

      I’m thinking a different shape and material.

      Pen name:

      Mellissa Green

      Blog

      www.theworldofyemora.wordpress.com